These are the StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty cheat codes. To activate the code you must press ENTER, type the code, and press ENTER again. If you want to use the same code multiple times, you can just press ENTER, ‘=’, ENTER, after having used the code for a first time, of course.
Remember that they only work on single-player mode and, if you use them, you will not get any achievements.
Code – Result:
- terribleterribledamage – God Mode
- whorunbartertown – 5,000 Minerals & Vespene Gas
- whysoserious – 5 Million Credits
- spectraltiger – 5,000 Minerals
- realmendrilldeep – 5,000 Gas
- moredotsmoredots – Units do not Cost Resources
- bunker55aliveinside – No supply caps
- catfoodforprawnguns – Fast Build
- imadoctornotaroachjim – Fast Heal
- tyuhasleftthegame – Victory Conditions Disabled
- jaynestown – Resources Granted
- sosayweall – Disable Tech Requirements
- overengineeredcodpiece – “Terran up the Night” Song
- eyeofsauron – Cinematics Menu
- iamironman – Upgrade Weapons, Armor and Shield by One
- hanshotfirst – Disable Ability Cooldown
- cadeeasygoin – Lose Game
- basestarsprimative – Fast Build
- fsbcomunicacion – Faster Medics
- mintmansoperator – Disable Food and PSI Requirements
- nevergiveupneversurrender – Defeat Conditions Disabled
- dzmhairspring – Show Mission Progress
- tooktheredpill – Disable Fog War
- qrotero – Time of Day
- whatisbestinlife – Instant Win
- letsjustbugoutandcalliteven – Instant Loss
- lyingpect – Mission Graph Dialog
- stayclassymarsara – UNN TV News
- leaveyoursleep – All Missions
- horadriccube – All research options
- wapboinkers – Research Points
If you know another cheat code that is not included in this list, please send it to us!
There are also cheat codes for Lost Viking (the arcade game playable during the campaign). You can find them here.
Note: If one of these codes do not work, it was probably disabled in one of the newer patches.